Saturday, September 25, 2010

Eight days to go!!!!

Wow, I have been a big slacker here!  Things have just been so crazy in my life that there has been no time to blog and honestly not much to report on the running.  I did accomplish a 10 mile run which felt amazing, but I have not done much since then.  I am not feeling overly confident that this race is going to go well, but I am certainly going to give it my all.  I am hoping to get out this week for a few easy runs just to remind my body what if feels like to run.  The extended weather forecast is showing rain right now for the day of the race, but there is still time for that to change.
I guess that is it for me....

1 comment:

  1. You can't complain about a 10 mile run :) -- I'd be freaking out excited if I could do that!
    Good luck with your race!
    ~RR

    ReplyDelete