Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Book Review

Last week I visited my local library and found this great book...My Life on the Run by Bart Yasso.  I was not sure if I was going to like it but I was pleasantly surprised.  This man had some amazing adventures and told the stories about these adventures in a way that was very entertaining!  I found it amazing that he has run on all seven continents of the world!!!  I don't want to give too much away in case anyone wants to read it for themselves but I had to smile when I read about the last race he wanted to conquer being the Comrades race in South Africa, which he did run this past May despite his illness.
 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Beth! Ill have to check this out. I just finished "Born to Run" by Christopher McDougall and LOVED it! Inspiring...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out that book too! I bet they don't have that at the library :(

    ReplyDelete