Saturday, June 14, 2014

Day 6...Long Run

Today was the first long run of my marathon training!!  It was a 5 mile run and we really lucked out on the weather.  I thought it was drizzling out so I wore a lightweight coat and a hat....and needed neither one!  Oh well, I would rather be prepared then be stuck in the rain with no coat and no hat.
5 miles has been about the most I have been doing for weekend long runs so it did not really feel like much of a stretch but it was what was on the schedule.
I am not a huge fan of selfies....but took one anyways to attach...
Like the little wings?  Still working on growing out my hair so that all that can be pulled back into a ponytail instead of sticking out from under my hat.
So a total of 15 miles this past week...and feeling great! 




No comments:

Post a Comment