Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A tasty treat

Hey!  Yes I am posting twice in one week!  Yay me! 
I just had to share this tasty little treat I discovered today on facebook.  I don't know if it has an official name but we can call it chocolate peanut butter bites.  All you do is take bananas and slice into slices and sandwich peanut butter between them (I would imagine you could use almond butter instead), freeze them, melt chocolate...I used a large special dark chocolate bar...dip the banana sandwiches in the chocolate and freeze again!  That easy....and soooo good.  They can't really be all that bad for you, right?  I mean think about it...there is protein in peanut butter, potassium in the banana, and dark chocolate is a health food, right?
Here's the finished product:

Looks Yummy, right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment