Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Spibelt Review Part I

Recently while on a run with a friend, we decided that we need some kind of belt to carry all of our "stuff"....phone, keys, money, ID and in the future some  type of energy source (GU, beans...) while we run.
So the quest for just the right belt begins.
I have been fortunate that the lovely people at Spibelt have been so kind as to send me one of their belts to try out.
First impressions:
Cute
Small
Will it really hold all I need it to hold?
The answer is YES!

This afternoon I will be taking it on a test run to see how it feels while running.  My concern is that there will be too much bouncing and that things will fall out if I open it while running if I needed to get to something.  
Stay tuned.....
Keep running and stay strong





No comments:

Post a Comment