Saturday, November 10, 2012

Agony...and not from running!

Last Monday, I had the day off from work so I decided to go with a friend of mine to the gym he belongs to that has crossfit workouts.  Crossfit is something that I have been wanting to try and know that many people that I know love it and get completely addicted.  So I thought...why not try it out and see if this might be something I might want to do and maybe it would help get me through the winter.
WELL.....
The workout went well but the pain I was in for four days was not fun....my whole abdominal  area was in so much pain that it hurt to stand up straight.  
 And I mean EVERY muscle in my stomache!!



 I have decided that yes, this is type of workout would be awesome, but with two more races coming up before the year is over, this is just not a good idea...this time it was my abs, but next time it could be a leg or a knee....just bad timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment