Thursday, August 19, 2010

Week 10....I think.....

This week I think I am on week 10 of my half marathon training and there are 45 days to go til the big day!  Think I should send in my registration? The form still sits on my fridge just waiting for me to fill it out and send it in.  There is no backing out once the form is sent.  I am starting to get nervous about keeping up with my training because my schedule is going to change next week when I go back to work and my kids go back to school.  No more early morning runs for me.  My runs will have to be done after I get home from work but before the kids get home from school.  At least my long runs on Sundays will not be affected.
Here is what my week looks like this week:
Monday: stretch and strengthen...blew that off :(
Tuesday:  5 mile run ....blew that off too :(
Wednesday:  3 mile run or crosstrain....well, I at least did 2 miles on the treadmill :)
Thursday:  4.5 miles+ strengthen.....great 4.5 mile run
Friday:  rest
Saturday:  5K race!!!
Sunday:  Hmmm.....would love to do a long run but we will see :)
Well, that is it for me for now....see ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment