Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TWO. MORE. DAYS!!

Today, this is a bit how I feel....two more days till I turn the big 4-0.
Yes, I do realize that it happens to people all the time and they survive...and I am sure I will too.  I don't really know why it is bothering me....I have a feeling that the day will come, I will have some cake, some beverages, some gifts, lots of people saying Happy Birthday and then life will go on.  
Tomorrow will be my last race in my 30s.....looking forward to this race!  The last mile of the race is downhill!!  Originally I had it in my head that I wanted to do very well in this race, but judging by the weather we have had lately I am changing my game plan...in this heat and humidity I will just do my best :)
So until next time, stay hydrated, stay forever young, keep running and stay strong!!

1 comment:

  1. Beth, I'm rooting for you- you will do great!! Numbers don't mean a thing- bet your forties will be the best yet!

    ReplyDelete