Friday, June 28, 2013

Oh how time goes by






Wow!  Has it really been three years since I started this blog?!  I was so surprised when I went back to my first entry and saw that!!   I feel like in those three years I have really grown as a runner and a person.  I have learned a lot about running and have developed some really great friends because of running.   Recently a friend of mine told me not to run in the heat we are having and I told her that was like telling a fish they couldn't swim!  It is just who I am...I am a runner!
In the past 3 years I have run:  2 Half Marathons, 2 10Ks, 20 5K races, 8.5 miles of a full marathon as part of a relay team, a couple of 2 mile races and a couple of one mile races....that is a lot of running! 
So what is next for me?
5K Foam fest!!!!  My first obstacle race...involving mud and foam....this is going to be interesting!!
And more 5K races and another half marathon :)
Until next time, stay strong, stay hydrated, keep having fun and stay strong!!



No comments:

Post a Comment