Sunday, December 9, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Month

Oh don't worry this post is not about my "time of the month"  Ha, Ha!
It is about the arrival of a new Runners World Magazine!!!  I enjoy this magazine so much and I think I read every singe inch of every issue...and I don't throw them out either....which my husband thinks is a problem.
OK so maybe it is a problem...but I have had issues that I have actually gone back to and read again!  One of my favorites is an issue that talked about the Chicago Marathon and the year it went so terribly wrong...kinda like a train wreck that you can't help but watch even though you should look away. 
I do learn a lot from Runners World Magazine and sometimes I share different tips or things that I have learned with other runners :)
On another subject...I got out on a run today and even though I was not pain free it was SO nice.  It was a 3.1 trail run with good conversation and good company.  It certainly did not feel like December out there!
Until next time, enjoy your runs everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment