Friday, March 25, 2011

Your opinion is needed!!!!

Recently I participated in a race that gave out beautiful long sleeved technical shirts for the first 400 registered people. On the day of the race I did not wear the shirt but chose one of my favorite running outfits instead. When I got there and realized how many people were wearing their shirts, I was bummed that I did not wear mine. I have read on different running bulletin boards that a lot of people have different opinions on when to wear them and when not to. Some might even say that is almost a "rookie" thing to do. So I need the opinion from some fellow runners...please go to the right hand side and participate in my poll so I can try and figure this one out once and for all!
Thanks!!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm your first vote ... and mine is a big fat no! I remember hearing you shouldn't wear anything new on race day - so I always stick to that. Plus I also heard it is a rookie mistake, and therefore after all the races I've done, I don't want to be mistaken for a rookie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never wear a race shirt on the race day. You never know if you'll end up hating it with a passion so my vote is to stick with what you know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So far you have both convinced me that I was right to not wear the shirt!!!!

    ReplyDelete