Thursday, March 24, 2011

10 days to go......



I have been carefully watching the weather, as I do this time of year anyways, and as of right now, the extended forecast is calling for rain the entire weekend that I am supposed to be running my first half marathon! O.k. yes, I know the weather has plenty of time to change, but it still makes me nervous. I have done 5K races in the rain and survived but the thought of 13.1 miles in the rain just does not sit well with me at all. Keeping my fingers crossed!

2 comments:

  1. As long as it does not snow I'm cool with anything! I expect the 3 miles of dirt road is going to be a mega challenge but we can do it!!
    Counting down right along with ya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still nervous...the forecast is saying rain for Friday, Saturday and Sunday!!! This is just not right...we deserve a beautiful day to run this race.

    ReplyDelete