Sunday, March 27, 2011

One more week!!!!

I can't believe there is only one week left before The Great Bay Half Marathon! This time next week I will be limping around probably still wearing my finishers medal.
I went for a 12 mile run today and feel confident as long as I really keep my pace slow, I will not have any trouble finishing the race. This of course is the opposite of what I usually say...usually I want a fast pace. I am just shooting for finishing my first half marathon!
I do have to say that as pumped as I am, I think I am looking forward to when it is all over. The long runs on the weekend were really hard. Not just because they were long, but because they really took up a lot of time.
Speaking of time, there is still time to vote in my poll on the right hand side. Please help a fellow runner not look like a dork!! Hee, hee!

2 comments:

  1. You'll be just fine! Maybe we'll bump into each other next week... I'll be the really short girl wearing some hideous combo of pink/teal and rocking some really tall socks.
    Come say hi if you see me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be sure to look for you...have a feeling you will be hard to miss! Ha, Ha!

    ReplyDelete