Tuesday, March 29, 2011

How many days left?


Yup, four more days till Great Bay Half Marathon! And guess what? I have a sore knee....I have not had a single problem with knees, feet or legs through my whole training and now I have one knee that is bothering me tonight. I am sure it is nothing, but it sure does make me nervous. I am only supposed to run three miles tomorrow but with my kids getting home early from school I am not sure I will get it in...but maybe that is a good thing! Maybe a day of rest is what it needs.
Please send healing vibes my way!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the race. I am sure you will do great, you have put in the time and the miles and everything will come together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... A blizzard on the way!
    Oddly my knee has gone to crap too. It's the curse of the GBH. Doom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know!!!! I am not happy with this forecast....but the weather guy has been wrong before, right?

    ReplyDelete