Thursday, March 31, 2011

Just one more run....

Today after work I am going to head out on the last run before Great Bay Half Marathon. I am going to do just an easy 2 mile run...hardly enough time to warm up but I certainly don't need to over do it. I am not really feeling too nervous for Sunday...should I? My plan is to just go out slow and take the entire race at my own pace. In fact I am not really going to even think of it as a race but just a group long run!

P.S.
For anyone who is a nike+ user, this run today will put me at the blue level!! Wooo Hoo!
Update: I did my 2 mile run, but my sportband does not seem to be working! It will not upload my run to the nike+ website!! Unbelievable!!

1 comment:

  1. Wise that you got your run in before this blizzard moved in! I had 3 miles scheduled for today- we'll see if that happens...

    ReplyDelete