Sunday, September 22, 2013

Two weeks to go!!!


So I have been MIA lately...my only excuse is that life has gotten a lot busier...kids are back in school, I am back at work, and still preparing for Smuttynose half marathon.  The race is two weeks away and I am happy to say I have completed two 10 mile runs!  I have been trying to keep up with my strength training at the gym too but this is not always easy.  I don't really feel as though I have been losing any muscle, so I must be doing something right.  
One of the most exciting things is that my  flower came yesterday!!!!
Isn't it pretty?!  I will be proudly wearing this flower in my hair for my half marathon and can't wait!!!  It took me a few months to make up my mind on what color I wanted to order and which one meant the most to me.  If you have never visited the fellow flowers website, I highly recommend that you do: 
www.fellowflowers.com
They are also on Facebook and Twitter and frequently post some motivating messages.
So until next time keep running and stay strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment