Monday, July 7, 2014

Ain't Nobody Got Time for That!!!

This post is coming to you direct from my living room couch.  Here I sit icing my foot...I'm injured :(!!!!!!
It started with a dull ache in my heels...felt like my ankles were weak or tired.  Did I pay attention to this?  No, of course not!!!  Now both heels hurt and I have a pain down one side of my foot.  This is not good timing with a 10 mile run coming on Saturday!!  At the same time, my running/training partner is having trouble with her IT band again!  What a pair we make.  And of course as Moms it is pretty hard to make time to just sit and ice...but we have to make that time and get it done so we can get back on the road! So it's ice and ibruproen and a day of rest (at least a day if not more)  and we will see what happens...wish me luck


No comments:

Post a Comment