Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doggies Go Home!!!!!



Today while out on my run I was approached by a couple of very small but vicious dogs.  I was listening to music through my ipod so at first when the dogs were growling and barking at me I was wondering what in the world was wrong with my ipod.  It wasn't until I felt something rub up against my leg ever so slightly did I realize what was happening.  I do have to say that in all my years of running, I have not really had too many run in with dogs...just lucky I guess.  So because 0f this I had no idea what to do!!  So I kept running...and so did the dogs!!  They were yipping and yapping at my feet the whole way!  Finally I shouted out "GO HOME DOGGIES!!" , and to my surprise they turned around to head for home!!  I have a way with dogs...ha, ha, ha!
Anyone else have experiences with dogs while out on a run?  What did you do?
On a side note, it was a very cold but fast run today!!

2 comments:

  1. I had my first and only dog run-in last month. This dog wasn't so small though. I'd say it's head was probably above my waist at least! Holy cow - it was charging for me and mad. I just kept running and kind of stuck my hands up, like criminals do with the cops! I felt very lucky when it stopped and went back home. I was certain I was going to be going down and getting injured. I've avoided that house every since!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Fruit Fly", I am glad you survived your doggie run in! I don't blame you for avoiding that house...scary!!

    ReplyDelete